AM ( Team Leader) FXMM Settlements Chennai
Standard / Permanent
Description of position (duties & responsibilities) :
1. Customer services
· Liaise with RMs, traders, Finance & Control and colleagues of other support units to provide high quality of service to customers.
· Handle inquiries from both internal and external customers.
2. General supervisory works
Provide services to support part of Fixed income/Money markets/Forex Option products such as Inter-bank FX/MM, Commercial FX, Money Market Loan, Non-deliverable Forward, Plain-vanilla & Exotic FX Option, Dual Currency Option Investment (DCOI), Offshore-deposit, etc. on the Regional Processing of FX/MM/CND/FX Option for Asia Pacific sites.
Manage a team 6-10 staff
Perform physical input / check on manual vouchers, mail confirmation / advice, deal tickets, dealing support documents and any other paper-works prepared by team members or interfaced from other computer systems.
Perform periodic reconciliation among the records in Front-office, Back-office and ATLAS2.
Provide immediate support to the sub-ordinates under his/her supervision (if any).
Ensure proper filing system is in place.
Act as back-up to other Officer level staffs among the team.
Assist Sub team manager to clear up Order A/C, Suspense A/C and any other irregular items.
Assist Sub team manager to provide on-the-job training to junior staff.
Assist Sub team manager to solve operational problems and ensure smooth running and adequate backup in the section.
3. Computer system
Perform input / modification / verification / validation in various application systems such as ATLAS2, OMR, SWIFT Alliance, etc.
Maintain necessary data files in Microsoft EXCEL / WORD or through data extraction from Business Object, StorQM Plus, etc.
Perform the required signature verification (if any) in Sign View / Sign Plus.
Regularly control the incoming scanned documents are timely received from Satellites via E-Archival.
Assist Sub team manager to conduct system testing / acceptance, Projects Implementation and team management.
4. Control Aspects
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
- Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls.
Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified
Description of candidate profile:
- Knowledge -
- Major in FXMM & FX Option settlement process;
- Basic accounting/product accounting knowledge
- Ability / Skills -
- Knowledge on Microsoft Excel / Words;
- Able to work independently and overtimes;
- With supervisory skills and good sense of policy and regulatory control
- Experience -
- 7+ yrs. banking operational experiences
Qualification: - B.com Graduate