Team Lead - Workflow Solutions
Standard / Permanent
• Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
• Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Collaborate with software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web based business applications built on Java technologies.
• Collaborate with other team/department member/leader in defining viable plan to deliver projects when necessary through coordination, negotiation and discussion.
• Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Package and support deployment of releases.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Work with business analysts in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
• Assess opportunities for application and process improvement whenever possible.
• Provide second-level support to business users.
• Research and evaluate a variety of software products whenever required.
• Master/Bachelor degree with major in computer science or equivalent.
• More than 10 years of experience in Java-based application development.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
• Motivated and able to work both independently and as a team.
• Experienced in team leading or project management of a team with at least 3 or more members.
• Knowledge and experience in Private banking domain would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge and experience in project management methodologies such as Agile methodology would be an added advantage.
Technical Skills required
• Knowledge and experience in Java programming language and some of its major development frameworks or components such as Spring (Core, MVC, Integration, Security) and ORM (Mybatis/iBatis, Hibernate).
• Knowledge and experience in developing solution for business process management or automation.
• Knowledge and experience in IBM FileNet P8 platform (preferably version 5 and above) would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge and experience in PL/SQL or Stored Procedure/Functions development in Oracle Database.
• Experienced with Java application development based on 3-tier architecture.
• Experienced with Java Application Server such as WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.