Team Head of Loan Service
Standard / Permanent
Head of Loan Team is responsible for supervising the activities of Loan Services team (administrative and operational tasks for bilateral and syndicated loans) and to ensure that they are performed in a proper and efficient manner.
- Ensuring facility letters are issued on a timely and efficient manner & are in compliance with internal guidelines
- Ensuring timely & close follow-up on security documents administration & ensuring that all completed security documents and conditions precedent are in compliance with internal & regulatory guidelines
- Follow-up with relevant RMs for the timely renewal of expiring security documents and take appropriate actions to protect the bank’s secured position at all times
- Ensuring the correct processing of loan by checking all the commercial terms of the loan are correctly booked against the facility agreement/authorization ticket and in compliance with internal procedures/guidelines as well as regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that status of loan card and unhealthy bank debt record is checked through PBOC CIS system for every loan drawdown/rollover/repayment
- Generate client credit report from PBOC CIS system upon request of CRI/Credit Analysist
- Advising RM and referring to 3C for any irregularities found in the control process including limit excess, invalid security document status, file review overdue etc.
- Ensuring various credit related fees are deducted/collected on timely basis
- Validating of all relevant documentation (master agreement, application form, execution authorization …) for cash-pooling and e-banking
- Ensuring Cash pooling reports are mailed to the account holders on monthly basis
- Timely preparation and submission of various regulatory returns assigned to the Loan Admin. Team
- Timely and correct updating of clients’ credit/financial information into the PBOC CIS system
Syndicated Loan Agency
- Ensuring the financing documents are reviewed, circulated and validated among all parties, including legal consultancy with consultancy from HK SF Agency as necessary
- Ensuring the fees are correctly calculated and invoices are sent to clients on a timely basis
- Discharging of the agency role in handling the loan drawdown/rollover/repayment/fees/stamp duty between the client and participating banks
- Handling of agency’s responsibilities as defined in the relevant loan agreements including but not limited to loan transfer, follow-up on the covenant fulfilment, etc.
- Strong Operational and administrative skills.
- Sound PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and strong team spirit.
- Proactive, self-disciplined, self-motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate problem solving technique.
- University graduate or equivalent.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Accounting/Business/Economics/Finance related degree is highly preferable.
- Degree holder in Finance or Law
- At least 7yrs working experience in relevant position in a bank