Team Head - e-Banking Equipment & Usage Support (m/f)
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
CIB / Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C)
Corporate clients have high expectations towards BNP Paribas digital capabilities, looking for improved convenience, quality of service and efficiency. To meet these expectations, CIB has the ambition to bring a true digital experience to our corporate clients throughout our complete product and services offering.
The aim of the CIB Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C) project is to articulate the business ambition of CIB with Corporate clients through digital channels as an integral part of our business strategy and ensure that our digital offering is further developed to support that business ambition. The plan will build on our already solid assets, as illustrated by Centric and its App store (Connexis Cash, Cortex Deposit, Cortex FX, FX+ and many more) and will look to improve our offering, integrate it into customer-designed environments and develop new customer journeys, based on the effective expectations of our users.
Within DB4C, the e-Banking Distribution team, based in London, interacts with business lines, coverage and territories to co-define and implement the distribution strategy of our digital assets (equipment and usage)
The role will set up and manage a newly created team in Lisbon to support the e-Banking distribution team on operational and industrialized processes:
- Usage: implement usage campaigns defined centrally on certain apps/functionalities/client journeys (reach out to targeted client audience in a timely manner with a validated, clear message and monitoring process)
- Equipment: fully deliver on behalf of the business the migration to CENTRIC of existing digital clients of the Bank; plus support massive equipment campaigns (actual performance of enablement process and related monitoring
Performance will be measured on both results (number of clients equipped and active based on expected campaigns results) and means (timely tracking of issues, number of outbound contacts, and qualitative contribution to improvement of monitoring and client feedback collection)
In addition to this direct responsibility, the role will locally manage all DB4C resources ensuring coordination and development of the Lisbon setup.
Acting as the single point of contact the resource will report to the Head of e-Distribution for any equipment or usage related topics and to the Deputy Head of DB4C in London for all transversal matters.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Actively contribute to the delivery of usage and equipment campaigns: lead by example, know all details on the processes and product
- Manage the e-Banking equipment & usage support team by monitoring achievement of KPIs and fostering a “learning” environment
- Report on equipment and usage actions & results
- Contribute to the delivery plan of campaigns (capacity planning, prioritization based on number of targets and estimated workload)
- Actively train people (both BNPP staff and clients) on CENTRIC functionalities across all product lines through voice or WebEx to ensure a consistent and quality adoption of the services
- Master’s degree or equivalent from top tier Business or Engineering university
- 7+ years of Banking experience with Project Management & client facing role
- Experience in Project Management from a leading consulting firm
- Capacity to manage multi-function / multi-product teams in complex environments
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking business & associated e-Banking products (FX, Cash Management, Trade Finance, reporting, pre-trade…)
- Proven track-record of implementing documented processes and strategies in an industrialized way
- Results-oriented, strong drive and motivation
- Client-centric mind-set, pedagogy and quality of client contacts will be key assets
- Capable of managing and delivering on small projects and initiatives alongside daily responsibilities
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Other European Languages are a plus
- Availability for a training abroad up to 3 months in London