Campaign Developer - f/m/x
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country's number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
Are you passionate about Sales & Marketing? Are you strong in IT? Good news! At BNP Paribas Fortis, within the realm of Customer Intelligence, the CRM department is on the lookout for someone just like you to join the Agile Targeting team and take on the role of ‘Campaign Developer’.
We play a role in the development and implementation of all commercial and administrative campaigns for RPBs. This includes producing todo's for the branch network, letters, emails and SMS texts for clients. (In fact, you’ve probably already received a letter or an email from your current office, sent to you on the basis of carefully programmed selection criteria.)
Together with the Campaign Manager, you stipulate the right strategy for the campaign and then turn it into reality. You’re responsible from A to Z for the smooth running of your campaigns.
The Agile Targeting team primarily works on shorter and smaller campaigns, preparatory analyses and reports. As the name suggests, the team needs to be able to respond quickly and flexibly to ad hoc requests. This is vital for successfully realising urgent campaigns and to support the campaign manager in preparatory analyses.
Your future job
- You analyse and programme campaigns based on criteria from the campaign manager.
- You manage your own planning capacity together with your team leader.
- You help them with technical problems and functional analyses.
- You work with the campaign manager in the development and construction of the campaign.
- You are solution-oriented, always thinking outside the box.
- You can give a clear overview of your activities at any time.
- You collaborate closely with your colleagues to think of new solutions and to learn new techniques.
- Management of the necessary reports;
- Follow-up of the various CRM-related technologies;
- Follow-up of your own campaigns;
- Immersing yourself in diverse marketing strategies to help you think along the same lines as a specific business (customer journey, next-best offer, contact strategy, etc.).
You’re proud to have previously developed the following knowledge, skills and experience. They are all crucial in this function:
- You have a strong interest in Marketing & Sales.
- You’re fascinated by IT. Experience in programming/analysis is a must. Knowledge of SQL, or an equivalent tool, is equally important.
- You’re structured, critical and analytic.
- You’re a team player.
- You speak Dutch and French.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 80% or 90%.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
We offer you:
- the next step in your career, one where you can further sharpen your programming skills.
- the unique chance to combine the technical and business worlds while finding yourself in immediate contact with various businesses.
- a wonderful training trajectory in which you start by learning the ins and outs of CRM and campaign management.
- thorough, targeted and driven coaching.
- an inspiring work environment in Brussels.
- a function with a 15/16 Hay grade.
Furthermore, you’ll find yourself in a fun and dynamic team where team spirit is highly valued.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Apply online now! Make sure your CV and letter of motivation will convince us you’re the right person for the job. You’ll hear from us in no time!