Standard / Permanent
• Head of Human Resources Canada (in the current setup)
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of the recruitment strategy across business lines and functions. Duties include: workforce planning, partnering with the RPO to ensure successful delivery of the day-to-day recruitment activities, production and distribution of reporting and analytics and serve as a project manager for continuous improvement initiatives.
Staffing management and planning
• In collaboration with the leadership and HR Business Partners (HRBPs), implement workforce plans across business lines and functions to align with short and long term business objectives. Work as a strategic partner to the HRBPs and the businesses / functions.
• Responsible for the maintenance of workforce plans, including quarterly updates and associated adjustments.
• Partner with RPO to ensure front-to-end recruiting process meets the needs of the candidates, hiring managers, and HRBPs for respective business areas.
• Act as a liaison between the business and RPO team in managing hiring volumes/forecasts, workforce planning, resources, timelines, and risk assessment; including stakeholder management and post project review.
• Partner with RPO as a point of communication and escalation within the developed governance model.
• Manage all 4th party vendor relationships and associated costs and reporting.
• Lead and participate in continuous improvement initiatives and special projects, collaborating with other HR colleagues and external providers as appropriate.
Compliance / Analysis
• Maintain all Audit and control requirements. Analyze and correct errors and ensure proper quality controls are in place.
• Assist the Head of Human Resources with the execution of new Audit programs, internal audits, and external audits.
• Comply with group and regional policies and procedures.
• *Perform other duties as assigned*
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• At least 7 years of work experience in full life cycle recruiting, with financial services a plus
• Front to end recruiting experience across all levels and disciplines ;
• Exposure to recruitment with RPO (a plus)
• Good knowledge of Canadian immigration laws
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Management, Organization Development, or related field
• Proficiency using Taleo (a plus), Peoplesoft (a plus), and Microsoft Office
• Fluent in French and English
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Experience working collaboratively to facilitate the delivery of HR support in numerous locations
• Experience of successfully managing multiple priorities & projects through successful delivery & implementation under time, budget, and political pressure
• Experience managing relationships with business leaders and recruitment vendors
• Proven success in working in a fast-paced growing business environment
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Capacity to build effective relationship
• Good communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Rigour and accuracy
• Knows how to work in a team and/or across teams, regardless of the type of collaboration (face-to-face, in a group, remote, real-time, etc.)
• Acts ethically, in compliance with what is said and while respecting the company’s values and rules.
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.