Surveyor / Senior Surveyor London or Birmingham based
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level person to work within our Occupier Management team to work on a key corporate real estate management contract within the Occupier Management Team based in Birmingham, reporting directly to the Account Director who leads the client account team and delivering profitable fee income to the business.
Senior Surveyor /Surveyor, Global Corporate Solutions
Provision of sound and profitable transactional and consultancy advice: Transactional (key element): Regears, Sale and Leasebacks, Disposals (particularly surplus lease disposals)
Consultancy: Segmentation / performance assessment, Occupational Strategy, Option Appraisals and Decision support with appropriate Cashflow and P&L modelling.
Support a director within the CRE team in delivery of the wider team’s business and development plans and to support company’s exciting ambition for growth, especially in the UK, with the main aims being to build on our excellent reputation and increase our Corporate market share.
- Deliver fee income commensurate with role
- Advise and close a variety of transactions for Corporate clients. Assist Director on larger transactions or portfolio transactions.
- Undertake a role in the promotion and development of the GCS offering within the wider BNP Paribas business
- Contribute directly towards improving the team’s profitability
- Develop the skills and potential of graduates within the team
- Proactively identify opportunities where service and efficiency can be improved or added value realised, both internally and externally.
- Ensure delivery of service by generating effective working relationships with other parts of BNP Paribas Real Estate
Roles and responsibilities
- Is aware of the team target and the role they play in achieving this
- Understands what generates revenue and makes profit
Clients and Business Development
- Manages existing client relationships at a senior level on a day to day basis
- Can identify new business opportunities outside own discipline and pass on
- Responsible for managing smaller instructions or subsections of major projects
- Works independently on most assignments but receives guidance only on unusual issues
- Has broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines
- Enhances BNP Paribas Real Estate’s reputation through successful delivery
- Builds own network within service lines
- Supervises teams on assignments
- Shares knowledge with/ provides information to colleagues and team
- Mentors other junior colleagues
Systems and Process
- Evaluates, adapts and improves standards, techniques and procedures
- Is a contributor to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
- Educated to degree level
- Broad knowledge of commercial property
- Demonstrable experience of working with clients