Support Analyst - Unix, SQL Support
Standard / Permanent
Global Market GECD Application Support teams are providing 24/7 support to users all around the world and are themselves located across several sites (Mumbai, Paris, New York). All systems are BNP Paribas in house software applications hosted in Paris; end users are located all over the world (Paris, New York, Londres, Genève, Milan, Hong-Kong, Tokyo, etc... ).
The main titles of the job description upon ITIL referential may be described as following :
For Service Design :
· Define the technical architecture of the applications under his perimeter.
· Take part in the enhancements of the applications in relation with the development teams and make sure that the applications are and remain in conformity with the defined standards.
· Guarantee the availability, the performance and the capacity planning of the applications.
· Define, implement and maintain a recovery plan (DRP) of all the applications.
For Service Transition :
· Proceed to the staging releases of new versions of the applications and coordinate the phases of test with the teams concerned (technical tests, functional tests, non-regression tests,...).
· Ensure the deployment of the applications according to a change management schedule held by the production after having evaluated the risks of the changes according to various criteria (technical criteria of the application, lifecycle of the business activities,...).
· Automate the processes and the batches which came with the applications.
· Maintain up to date the documentation and the knowledge bases of the applications (architecture diagrams, flow diagrams, technical documents, baselines of incident resolutions, and operational procedures of fail over, purges,...).
For Service Operations :
· Participate to the application monitoring (systems and applicative layers...).
· Manage the incidents, define and follow the associated action plans.
· Answer to the user requests.
· Handle, the access management for our users
Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent