Standard / Permanent
The Support analyst will be responsible to:
To provide support for the BP2S applications, for all day to day problem resolution/support issues.
Develop a good understanding of the existing application (functional and technical)
Participate in any specific improvement on this support deliverables
- Monitoring and Supporting the day to day activities
- Adherence to documented procedural standards.
- Fully responsible for key activities within the agreed SLA and ITIL process.
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved, in a timely manner.
- Have a strong Customer Focus in order to provide a professional support service to both internal and external cliental.
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet the demands of the team. Will have to work Singapore hours (5:30am – 2:30pm) or General shifts and some weekends (need basis) and on-call supports. Need to work in Night shifts
- To assist with the streamlining of the support area i.e. suggesting where procedures can be improved without the introduction of risk.
- Maintain Knowledge base and share experience with support team members.
- Use business and application knowledge to investigate issues raised and assist in the production of Incident reports, which form part of the shift handover.
- Resolve user queries
Graduate in any discipline (Computer Science preferred) with a good background of Application support (L1,L2) with a minimum IT experience of 3 - 5 years of experienceDomain / Technical
Knowledge and/or experience of the Investment banking / Securities Lending / Clearing & Settlement
Prior experience in Application support (PROD environment), Monitoring jobs, ITIL knowledge
GOOD Communication skills
Technical competency in the following:- Proficiency in Sybase/Oracle database – SQL & PL/SQL- Prior experience of working in Unix environments and Shell scripting- Prior experience of supporting in J2EE based web applications
- Knowledge of Java (desirable)
Ability to perform business and technical analysis, design and identify impacts (functional and technical)Others
Inclination to understand and learn application/business functionality
Fast learner, Team player, autonomous
Excellent analytical skills
SMART & Confident