The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 184,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 30,000 employees in over 57 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
BNP Paribas Global Markets, a truly dynamic environment
BNP Paribas is rated as one of the strongest banks in the world with a presence in more than 80 countries.
Global Markets is the business line within the Corporate & Institutional Banking division which combines the activities of Structured Equity, Flow & Financing and Commodity Derivatives.
Structured Equity and Flow & Financing offer a full range of innovative equity, index and fund-linked products. In addition, they offer a comprehensive range of research, sales, trading and execution services on equities and their derivatives. Commodity Derivatives offers a full range of price risk management solutions. Underlyings include energy, metals and soft commodities.
The e-Business project consists in offering to clients a platform with both Primary and Secondary market, on commoditized and innovative products, including an online tailor made marketing offer and a reporting portal. This platform will contain a pricing tool that clients will be able to use to price and trade structured derivatives.
- As a key stakeholder of the project, you will help the Sales team with clients onboarding, train and support them on some various features of the e-Business platform
- You will help the team to realize non-regression tests after launching new versions of different applications on the platform and to validate the new features.
- You will help the team to define the new requirements and design processes around the platform
- Academic background in Engineering, Mathematics or similar area
- A first experience in Finance would be a strong advantage
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Knowledge in financial derivatives is mandatory
- You must be highly motivated, rigorous, autonomous and have good interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge in Excel
- Availability for a training period abroad