Standard / Permanent
MAIN OBJECTIVES & PURPOSES
) Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
ii) Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
iii)Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
iv)Contribute to the optimal quality customer service in securities processing
1. Ensure instructions for the day are all received and will be processed by inputter.
2. Monitor the progress of settlement of all transfers.
3. Check and approve the updates of positions into clients’ portfolio for settled transfers transaction.
4. Ensure prompt follow up of failed or delayed settlement of transfers.
5. Ensure failed transfers are updated in the Failed Transfer Report.
6. Check and approve transfer fees that are debited from the clients’ account.
7. Assist in queries on transfers.
8. Coordinate collection of semi-annual custody fees and account maintenance fees.
9. Handle enquiries on custody fees and account maintenance fees.
10. Check and approve entries passed for custody fees/account maintenance fees collected. Ensure waiver file updated for fees that are waived.
11. Coordinate collection of quarterly and semi-annual management fees.
12. Handle enquiries on management fees.
13. Check and approve entries passed for management fees collected. Ensure waiver file updated for fees that are waived.
14. Check relevant outstanding fees for account closure i.e. transfer fees, custody fees and management fees.
15. Approve entries passed for fees collected for account closure.
16. Ensure procedures and control measures are strictly adhered to.
17. Reconciliation of daily documents received from LBS with their Control Checklist.
18. Preparation of management report i.e. quarterly failed transfer report.
19. Participate in BCP documentation / drills and be updated on BCP drills/activation.