Sr.Associate/Associate - Fixed Income Settlements team
Standard / Permanent
Duties/ Key Responsibilities
- To check every day the weekly reports for the live CPD Deals
- Checking the daily Futures Nostro Position and drafting the Journal Voucher whenever we have an open position.
- Third Party Payment for D – 1.
- Deals input & Cancellation input manually
- Expires & Fixing Rates - inputting and advices checking
- Trade Operations - Handling all the operations related to regular deals (MM, FX) and non-regular (CPD, Syndicated Loans) deals .
- Check the deals and update the rates/deals whenever required
- Insertion of future prices for open position on daily basis.
- Compiling the 2 expiries weekly & report it across to FO+MO
- New Structured Deals - Checking the new deals along with updating the blotter
- Booking all new bonds and T-Bills confirmed by FO
- Handling all related topics for setting up new clients
- Plan, Manage and Allocate daily production in an efficient manner to ensure the smooth operation of the department resources.
- Participate in training and updating procedures, tools and systems.
- Participate in both global and local projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with other departments and teams, Front Office, Middle Office, global Back offices, Finance and Regional Banking Operations (RBO).
- Control workflow of CMBO ensuring high productivity and Group safety standards.
- Liaise with Capital Markets Middle Office (CMMO) to resolve outstanding issue & clarify any doubts.
- Review incidents reported by CMBO and follow up on preventative actions.
- Validate and control that all end of day tasks are performed.
Min 3 years of banking experience preferably within Capital markets
MS Office, in particular Excel (Intermediate minimum)
Capital Market Knowledge (ALM-T and FI products, market knowledge, Front-to-back workflows)