Software Engineer Murex
Standard / Permanent
Actively participate in all stages of software development.
Closely work with stake holders in Paris , business Analysts and lead to understand the requirements
Take end to end ownership of the Development tasks assigned and complete them within the estimated deadlines.
Should perform gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvements
Participate in preparing Test cases to test the implementations
Participate in UAT regression testing and post implementation testing cycles
Participate in data analysis and data validation
- Strong knowledge on Core Java , Object oriented principles and Multi-threading
- Strong in creating SQL queries , stored procedures and working experience on any Relational Database system
- Should be comfortable with basic Unix commands
- Working knowledge on XML, XSDs , Xlinks is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of trade Life Cycle and settlement knowledge
- Good data analysis skills/ SQL skills
- Good understanding of SDLC
Working Experience on Murex is a big plus
Hands on experience on swings
Experience on Sybase
Knowledge about various Fixed income products like Bonds, Interest Rate Derivatives , Credit Derivatives etc.
Investment banking domain experience is a plus
Knowledge on transformation manager ETL tool is a big plus