Standard / Permanent
- Study user requirement, develop specifications, design, code program, test and implement systems in line with Group standards and regulatory requirements IN ORDER TO meet user (business) requirements.
- Further enhance, Trouble-shoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing systems IN ORDER TO meet user requirements and ensure smooth functioning of IT systems.
- Train other team members and Jr. resources on functional and technical topics.
3 to 5 years hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
Web application development experience
working knowledge of Oracle SQL and any one application server.
Experience in performing application debugging and modification.
- Good Communications Skills
Ability to interpret / write specs and develop the code
- Self driven and independent
Nice to Have
SVN or Other version control tool
- Knowledge on JIRA
- Knowledge of Junit and functional testing of the application.
Knowledge of the agile methodology.
Knowledge of build tools and code review tools (Sonar)
Banking / Credit domain Experience
B.E / MCA
Experience:- 3 years to 5 years