Service Delivery Manager
Standard / Permanent
• Maintain Service Catalog and define Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) both operationally and for contracted services based on business and country requirements.
• Ensure all OLAs and SLAs and their underpinning IT Service Management processes are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
• Responsible for overseeing key IT services within (or exceeded) the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and business expectations are met.
• To develop, formalize and specify systems, processes and methodologies, so as to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery functions.
• Responsible for overseeing key IT Service Management Functions such as Change Management, Incident/Problem Management etc.
• Chair Service Management related meetings and committees such as weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB), Emergency CAB Committee, Incident/Performance Review Board, Capacity Management Board etc.
• Liaison with all WMIS stakeholders to ensure that all Production Changes are brought under Change Management's control.
• To serve as the Single-Point-Of-Contact and work closely with the SIT Environmental Manager (Functional) on the technical preparation, setup and refresh of the application infrastructure/environments that are required for each release of SIT testing.
• Produce regular Service Management's dashboards and reports on performance statistics, analyze the trend and conduct review with respective teams (e.g. Permanent Control and WMIS Teams) on service levels and teams' performance.
• Ensure tasks performed and applications supported are in compliance with all applicable IT and Business controls.
• Act as a primary point of escalation for service delivery issues.
• Extensive application production support experience in banking industry.
• Min 10+years of working experience, and preferably has the experience of leading a team for a number of years in the Banking/Finance industry.
• Strong understanding of change, incident & problem management methodologies and have been directly working or participating in change, incident and problem management.
• Solid understanding of business flows and how various systems interact with one another.
• Strong Analytic and Reporting Capabilities in term of trend analysis, performance dashboard reporting etc.
• Advanced excel skills such as vlookup, pivot tables, data analysis, VBA etc.
• Must possess and display strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Good relationship builder with strong diplomacy skills.
• Able to remain professional and tactical in stressful situations.
• Possess strong leadership qualities.
• Aspire to a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the center of everything they do.
• ITIL V3 Certification.