Senior Technical Expert Projects & IT Solutions – Transfer Agency domain (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for:
Senior Technical Expert Projects & IT Solutions – Transfer Agency domain
In accordance with the Quality and Security procedures in place within the IT department, the Senior Technical Expert (IT Transfer Agent) is responsible for:
· studying the optimal technical solution, its integration and the industrialization of its operation.
· coordinating and providing guidance to IT Analyst & Offshore teams during the full release process.
· evaluates risks and ensures the viability, usability and durability of the solution.
· resolving incidents and issues for his/her area of responsibility.
· Leads area responsible of providing Technical solution expertise and the deployment of Software solutions for the Transfer Agency domain.
· Be a key expert of the Transfer Agency domain and participate in strategic and/or visible clients driven projects.
· Act as the main intermediary between the Business/IT Analysts and coordinating / supporting the offshore development team based in India.
· Translate complex needs into technical specifications (FRD) comprehensible for Development team.
· Support the IT Application Manager (RA) of In-house applications and be accountable to:
o Guarantee the stability and maintainability in accordance with Quality standards and Security and Production procedures.
o Guarantee the non-obsolescence of the systems and applications under his remit.
o Defines and implements the monitoring, performance and quality indicators for his/her area
o Update the system documentation accordingly
· Promotes the team’s work and passing on information
Education: Master's degree in Informatics, Finance or equivalent unless significant working experience in the same sector of activity (at least 10 years).
· Previous experience as Team leader, Project manager and/or Application manager
· Profound experience in an IT department as Application Support leader, IT Technical Expert, Change manager. (10year+).
· Profound experience from a functional and technical (Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, SQL, BI Publisher,..) perspectives in data management and reporting engine.
· Experience in Transformation and Operational efficiency projects
· Good knowledge of TA Operations and TA processes.
· Good knowledge of Project management methodology and ITIL processes ideally.
Advanced communication skills with excellent command of French and English, knowledge of German advantageous
· Strong Leadership
· Ability to work in dual office.
· Ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way
· Ability to work under pressure and against tight timelines
· Team spirit and ability to work in an international, diverse environments
· Capacity for creativity and innovation
· Result driven
· Strong interest in the industry and new technology