Senior Software Engineer - Java, Struts, Oracle SQL
Standard / Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities
- Study user requirement, develop specifications, design, code program, test and implement systems in line with Group standards and regulatory requirements IN ORDER TO meet user (business) requirements.
- Further enhance, Trouble-shoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing systems IN ORDER TO meet user requirements and ensure smooth functioning of IT systems.
- Train other team members and Jr. resources on functional and technical topics.
Work Based Competencies Required
Strong Skills on JAVA, ORACLE SQL, Multithreading, JMS
Web application development experience
Experience of working with any one application server like Webshpere, JBOSS, Weblogic
Spring, Hibernate Framework
Should have experience on at least one web framework
Good Communications Skills
Ability to interpret / write specs and develop the code
- Java Secure coding practices
- Self driven and independent
Nice to Have
Oracle PL SQL
SVN or Other version control tool
- iText, POI API
- Knowledge on JIRA
- Apache Wicket
B.E / MCA
Experience:- 4 years to 7 years