Senior Software Engineer - Actimize
Standard / Permanent
Developer – Actimize development Team
Actimize offers an Operational Risk ‘surveillance’ platform that enables financial institutions and other organizations to identify potential threats, mitigate risks, and maintain regulatory compliance.
This team utilizes Actimize infrastructure and technology to develop enhance & maintain Compliance Surveillance Models for BNP Paribas.
Expected Role and Key Responsibilities:
The role is for a Developer with experience of working within a dynamic and demanding environment reacting to changing business needs who works equally well as an individual or as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Application Development and M&E experience. Experience of Actimize AIS, Actimize RCM, SQL Server / Oracle is essential for the role. The candidate will have past experience of working as a part of large Development team.
The role will also involve the all aspects of the Application development, Maintenance & Enhancement activities.
Previous experience within the investment banking sector is not essential but a highly motivated and skilled individual who can add to the current group of talented resources is considered more important.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Should have worked in at least one Actimize Sam model development from scratch.
- Excellent Knowledge & Understanding of Actimize AIS, Actimize RCM.
- Excellent Knowledge & Understanding of SQL Server / Oracle
- Excellent Knowledge & Understanding of Trade Compliance & Consumer Compliance
- Excellent knowledge and understanding jReports
- Excellent Understanding of Windows operating system
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Good Knowledge & Understanding of RCM configuration.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Windows Batch or PowerShell scripting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of XSLT
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Business/Customer facing skills
Organisation Preference (if any):
- Forward thinking skilled individual
- Delivery-focused with a good eye for detail
- Structured, organised and a good communicator
- Must be able to work closely with users and business analysts
- Willing to share knowledge and skills with others within the team
- Whilst able to work independently, should be a true team player
Educational Qualifications: B.E / B. tech or equivalent
Relevant Work experience (in years): 2 to 3 years