1. Client relationship management of a portfolio of commercial clients locating in the Pearl River Delta area.
2. Origination of business opportunities to achieve budget and business objectives of the team & the bank;
3. Risk monitoring and exposure management on the client portfolio
1. To assist Team Head to prepare & implement Relationship Plans (Client Action Plans) and global account strategy.
2. To maintain, understand and closely follow-up client’s business model & development, management & corporate strategy and banking needs via frequent marketing calls to client at all levels and market intelligence.
3. To identify and originate business / cross-selling opportunities and enlarge wallet sharing for the bank. Introduction of the bank’s latest offered products / development to relevant clients.
4. To prepare and distribute call reports / client information to product lines and management.
5. To drive product specialist / lines on structuring, pitching, negotiation, pricing, bidding and execution of business mandates.
6. To update relevant management levels of business lines, head office and other branches on client’s business development, credit evolution and answer to their queries.
7. To satisfy client’s (before & after sales) queries and requirements.
8. To collect updated market and product information of relevant sectors.
9. To participate in the entertainment functions for relationship maintenance.
10. To maximize client profitability in a product neutral manner.
Risk / Exposure Responsibilities:
1. To manage risk exposure of client groups.
2. To perform credit application with risk analysis and monitoring, to supervise credit process, to procure quality credit proposals & presentations. To satisfy regular (including annual file review) and irregular credit / risk inquiries from local and head office risk functions.
3. To approve & solve problems in daily exercise, referrals and waiver requests.
4. To procure revenue collection, profit / cross-selling recognition and deal reporting.
Other Major Responsibilities:
1. To perform & ensure satisfaction of “Know-Your-Client-KYC” & relevant compliance requirement at client / transaction levels.
2. To assist Team Head in annual budgeting, envelope management, Risk Policies recommendation & implementation as well as other bank’s management objectives.
3. To coach Credit Analysts and Assist Officer in relationship management, client servicing, credit and documentation issues.
4. To procure smooth coordination & good working relationship with product lines, risk function and other business units.
5. To assist answering of inquiries from external regulatory bodies (internal auditors, CBRC, SAFE etc.)
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills :
v Fluent in spoken and written English
v Excellent sense of credit / risk and good financial analytical skills
v Experience in relationship building with large corporate groups
v Good sense of cross-selling and strong product knowledge
v Good comprehension, presentation & interpersonal skills
v Strong knowledge on bank documentation (e.g. loan documents, ISDA/FEOMA)
v Good knowledge and understanding of CBRC regulations
v PC knowledge: good presentation & structuring skills in written presentation, quantitative modeling and pitch books (Word, Advanced Excel, Power Point)
Qualifications and Experience :
v Degree holder in Finance or equivalent
v At least 5 years of client servicing experience in Corporate Banking and Client Coverage areas
Other Value-added Competencies :
· Able to work under pressure independently
· Good Initiative
· Team Player
· Committed & hard-working
· Able to adapt to fast-changing environment
· Efficient execution of assignments within short time frame