Standard / Permanent
About IHC creation
As part of the Enhanced Prudential Standards (EPS), the Federal Reserve requires banking organizations to establish an Intermediate Holding Company (IHC), to regulate them similarly to comparably-sized domestic Bank Holding Company (BHC).
Consequently, BNP Paribas has to provide the necessary legal, management and regulatory reporting on a USGAAP basis for the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC).
The IT IHC Risk Team is part of the Information Technology Group which works simultaneously on a wide range of projects arising from business, strategic initiatives, regulatory changes and reengineering of existing applications to improve functionality and efficiency.
The Intermediate Holding Company (“IHC”) program structured at the U.S. level across poles of activities of BNP Paribas provides guidance, supports the analysis, impact assessment and drives adjustments of the U.S. platform’s operating model due to the drastic changes introduced by the Enhanced Prudential Standards (“EPS”) for Foreign Banking Organizations (“FBOs”) finalized by the Federal Reserve in February 2014, implementing Section 165 of U.S. Dodd-Frank Act.
Senior Qlikview Developer
Develop dashboards and reports out of Qlikview
Analyze data and requirements – liaise with business to advise on the design or clarify any need
Investigate data or development issues
Handle bug-fixes and implement possible system redesigns
Work closely with ETL developer and other DB architect regarding interfaces/data issues
Work with Network team for accessibility and connectivity (firewalls / domain) if required
Assist software releases for Quality Assurance, staging, and production activities
Assist on BAU set-up (training future users or production support team; creating procedures, etc…)
Support end users with technical issues using the Qlikview
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Moody’s Risk Discovery tool in a similar capacity.
- Strong understanding of banking products including derivatives and securitization.
- Strong understanding of RWA computation within standardized approach (credit and market risks) and Basel III Capital Requirements.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to sort out issue under time constraint.
- Excellent English oral and written skills. Working knowledge of French is a plus.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field
Technical certifications a plus