Standard / Permanent
Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Responsible for management of bond mandates and any other assigned mandates.
- Ensure that all portfolios under management comply with DPM Charter and other relevant restrictions and guidelines, including local compliance and controls, and all external, internal and clients’ guidelines.
- Contribute to DPM’s bond research process through macro and credit research efforts, market intelligence gathering and documenting research reports.
- Input bond trades to internal system
- Avoid errors in bond transactions, and compliance and guideline breaches.
- Prepare review and strategy materials for local bond investment committee meetings.
Identify and create new bond products to help grow DPM assets.
Guide and supervise junior colleagues in bond team.
Share investment views on bond markets with other members of DPM team including those in overseas locations.
Sales and Marketing:
Support marketing efforts by preparing proposals and participating in marketing pitches and performance reviews.
Strong analytical and communication skills
Strong investment track record.
Good team player.
University graduate with a minimum 10 years of experience in managing bonds or multi-asset class portfolios (focusing mainly in bonds) in asset management firms or private banks.
Prior experience in managing or researching Emerging Markets or Global fixed income would be an advantage.
Professional qualification: Chartered Financial Analyst preferred.
Good command of English and Chinese languages (Mandarin/Cantonese
Proficiency in computer applications (Excel, Power-points, Words, etc) & Bloomberg