Senior Land Agent
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Estate Office Administration Services – providing cost effective baseline support to owner/staff managed estates including property terrier service, basic administration including leases, employment contracts etc and routine compliance work such as insurance, health & safety, property checks etc.
- Estate Management Services – proactive, onsite and remote management and development of rural enterprises and asset portfolios for resident and non-resident estate owners.
- Mapping, GIS and Land Registration
Utilities & Compulsory Purchase
Energy Projects and Associated Infrastructure
Agricultural & Crofting Landlord & Tenant work
Sporting & Fishings
Environment & Natural Capital
Leisure & Tourism
- Strong and effective team player within the local, regional and national business
Aspiration and energy to develop their own professional reputation and profile and that of the firm
- Ability to gain the respect of colleagues, clients and their staff and advisors by providing a personable and highly professional service within their sphere of expertise
- Professionally qualified MRICS
3- 5 years relevant post-qualified experience
Excellent research and analytical skills
Excellent IT skills including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
Support & Development
The successful candidate will work alongside the Senior Surveyor and Team Administrator and report to the head of office, business line and region as required. In the short term, the candidate will work with the business line head to develop an appropriate marketing strategy and thereafter with the business line head and other members of the team to pitch for and secure new work opportunities. The position is expected to be at Associate Director level with scope to progress as the role and business develops.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.