SENIOR DEVELOPER - JAVA / J2EE / EXTJS
Standard / Permanent
About the Company :
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com) is one of the 6 strongest banks in the world according to Standard & Poor's*. With a presence in 85 countries and more than 205,000 employees, 165,200 of which in Europe, BNP Paribas is a global-scale European leader in financial services. It holds key positions in its three activities: Retail banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking. The Group benefits from its four domestic markets: Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg. BNP Paribas also has a significant presence in the United States and strong positions in Asia and the emerging markets.
BNP Paribas India Solutions (BNPPISPL) is a global delivery centre for BNP Paribas Group, one of the largest banking groups in the world. BNPPISPL provides Knowledge Services, IT Solutions and Business Services to the international Investment Solutions business of BNP Paribas Group.
BNPPISPL has a strong culture, a defined strategy, understandable values and a clear vision. We have remained consistent to our plans throughout and thus provided a good place to work for staff looking for long term careers in this challenging worldJob and Person Specification
* Within its peer group
1. Candidate must be available for working in Shifts
2. Candidate work in Supporting Applications under MFS domain of BP2S
3. Should possess Good Communication and Client managment skills
4. Should have worked for Projects and where the candidature's main activity should be Application Support
5. Should have good problem solving skills and must have worked Supporting Java / J2EE Applications
6. Should be able to debug Application code on JSP, Servlet, ExtJS, JSON, JQuery, Hibernate, Spring
7. Should possess good SQL Skills
- Graduate in any discipline (Computer Science preferred) with a good background of Application Support with a minimum IT experience of 6 to 8 years preferably in JSP, Servlet, ExtJS, JSON, JQuery, Hibernate, Spring Oracle and Sybase Experience.
Domain / Technical
- Atleast 5 to 7 years web-based development experience coding with Java (J2EE) as primary language in a 3-tier architecture and exposure DB Concepts and good at SQL