Senior Business Analyst Moody's Risk
Standard / Permanent
Senior Business Analyst for Basel/CCAR Reporting
- Gather requirements and Perform Business/System Analysis
- Work with development teams throughout system implementation and delivery.
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with business clients to analyze Business Requirements, write Functional Requirements as well as associated artefacts.
- Act as the first line of contact to interface with Basel Reporting business users.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to create a clear understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Conduct data analysis in support of applications and projects, including identifying and documenting business rules, data needs and data specifications.
- Collaborate across application development and technology teams within IT to ensure that business requirements are fully understood.
- Participate in design, development, testing and implementation of solutions.
- Creating and Monitoring detailed project plans
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Ø Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
Ø At least 2 years experience working with Moody’s Risk Authority tool in similar capacity
Ø Strong understanding of banking products including derivatives and securitization.
Ø Strong understanding of RWA computation within standardized approach (credit and market risks) and Basel III Capital Requirements.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Strong understanding of software design principles and development best practices within the software development life cycle.
- Experience using business analysis and requirements management tools, such as: JIRA and HP ALM.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing and test case design.
- Ability to develop scripts and tools
- Ability to analyze data sets and perform consistency and quality controls.
· Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to sort out issue under time constraint.
· Excellent English oral and written skills. Working knowledge of French is a plus.Strong SQL knowledge is a plus.