Senior Business Analyst - FXO - Fixed Income IT
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Business Analyst - FXO – GM IT
Job Tasks (directly linked to the objectives of the employee)
- Have a vision for the evolution of the product in partnership with other stakeholders and maintain a product backlog
- Produce/refine business requirements and functional specifications.
- Define and produce testing plan and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Carry out functional tests (with users if need be).
- Liaise with Development teams to ensure accurate functional coverage and validate test scenarios.
- Ensure all appropriate tests are of high quality and accuracy.
- Manage and escalate risks and issues.
- Coordinate component releases in different environments.
- Total experience of 6 to 9 years which could be a mix of development, functional testing, business analysis or financial services industry experience.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in the Capital Markets domain of at least 3 years.
- Good understanding of deal life cycle from pricing to booking, risk management and back office.
- Experience with working with in-house development teams.
- Experience of working in a formal project process methodology
- Familiarity with defect logging systems and defect testing and re-testing cycles. (Jira)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to liaise effectively with developers and the users across partner systems
- Ability to work effectively as part of a formal project process.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities
- Ability to communicate and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Business oriented, positive, resilient, full of stamina with a clear focus on results and deliveries
- Creative, innovative, pro-active and convincing in terms of finding solutions.