BNPParibas India Solutions Private Limited (BNPP ISPL) isa global delivery centre for BNPParibas Group, one of the largest banking groups in the world. BNPPISPLprovides IT, IT Enabled Services to the predominantlyinternational Corporate and Investment Banking business of BNP Paribas Group. Corporate and Investment bankingis one of the key business lines of BNPParibas Group. BNPP ISPL was created in2005.
In2010, BNP Paribas India celebratedits 150th anniversary in India of banking presence.
BNPPISLis looking for experienced professionals in the core finance domain in theareas of management accounting, financial reporting and accounting controls.
Job and PersonSpecification
Financial Accounting and Reporting Analyst
Finance Shared Services
Shift Timings , if any:
Job Purpose :
- Ensure the financial reporting to Head Office
- Accounting production and statutory accounts
- Contribute to the documentation and automation of the processes
Key Responsibilities :
Head Office Reporting
- Prepare the financial reporting to the Head Office: P&L, balance sheet, off balance sheet, disclosures, regulatory and prudential reporting schedules, analytical review.
- Prepare ad hoc Financial Reporting for Head office upon request.
- Contribute to accounting controls and analysis as defined by the BNP Paribas Standard Accounting Control Plan.
- Contribute to inter-company transactions reconciliation.
Candidate Requirements for the role:
• Education Background:
- Chartered Accountant, CPA or equivalent
- MBA Finance
• #years of experience:
- Senior Associate – 2 to 3 years’ experience
• Technical knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of accounting under IFRS
- Strong knowledge of Financial Products
- Comfortable with basic office tools (Lotus Notes, MS Word, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Excel
• Preferred Industry / Domain experience :
- Former experiences within a Finance function in Banking and Financial Services
• Behavioural Skills / Competencies:
- Good communication skill
- Very high comfort with working with numbers: rigor, analytical mind-set, ability to interpret numbers
- Strong sense of organization, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Hard working
- Team spirit
- Curiosity and open to other cultures