Standard / Permanent
Position Purpose : To Validate, monitor and control transaction processing for India Remittance of BNPP with the objective to facilitate smooth functioning of operations and meeting of the Operations Objectives of BNPPISPL for all the sites handled. In addition support developing of Macros.
1. Operations MANAGEMENT: Assist in processing of Remittance payments to ensure that they are accurate, as per the prescribed service delivery standards and as per the SLA with the sites.
2. OPERATIONS RISK MANAGEMENT: Maintain control over outstanding and unreconciled entries. Implement and monitor control plans and pay attention to risk related areas in operations.
3. COMPLIANCE: Ensure adherence to internal guidelines, compliance, legal and regulatory aspects. Screening of customer transactions
4. TEAM SUPERVISION &TRAINING: Monitor the performance of the team members. Provide training support wherever needed.
1. OPC: Contribute to the Operations Permanent Control framework
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Monitor turnaround times, and operational efficiency. Resolve customer complaints and queries.
3. CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Support MO to address ultimate client needs and resolve customer complaints if any.
4. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT: Preparation and submission of MIS and reports to management as required and disseminate information to the Team.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required :
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Knowledge on various Banking Products
Knowledge of Banking Law and Practice
Internal Accounting Systems and Packages
Process performance evaluation, analysis and improvement
Familiarity with computer applications Excel Macros, Formulas, Functions etc..
Computer language: VBA.
Knowledge of Database: MS SQL server 2005, MS-Access, My SQL, Oracle
Power Point presentation skills
Reporting and Dashboard (manual)
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Good Communication & interpersonal skills
Orientation towards service quality
Ability to work independently
2 years or equivalent