Standard / Permanent
- To ensure a high quality client service is delivered to all clients.
- Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the client service delivery agreements.
- Ensure adherence to core standard operating models.
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for BNP Paribas.
- Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support.
- Support external counterparty relationships e.g. custodians/brokers.
- Generate new ideas for improvements to systems and processes in support of client requirements and BNP Paribas Securities Service strategic objectives.
- Involvement in the design and implementation of resilient processes and systems to support new/changes to business products including mandatory changes to market/governance and regulations.
- Innovate & challenge status quo within the governance and framework of our change program.
- Adherence to the risk and control framework, including team and departmental procedures.
- Support business contingency plans as required.
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operational risk.
- Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met.
- Understand the factors which influence unit cost e.g. capacity/workload drivers.
- Contribute to raising the profile of the UK branch of BNP Paribas Securities Services.
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Involvement in change initiatives.
- Strong client service skills.
- Strong team worker.
Please note that we are unable to progress applications at this time from candidates who require sponsorship under a Tier 2 General Visa. The role does not meet the required skill level for us to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship under Tier 2.