The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 184,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents.
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
Business line: CIB – Global Markets – Equity Derivatives (EQD)
Within Global Markets, the Equity Derivatives (EQD) business line is able to develop truly innovative solutions to adapt to the environment and to fit client needs in every market climate. Through innovation, expertise and client focus, BNP Paribas Equity Derivatives has emerged as a global leader in the industry and holds some of the largest trading positions and market shares worldwide.
Based within EQD, you will be part of the SCOPE trading (Secondary Client Offer & Post tradE) team which is responsible of the valuation, set up and performance explanation of all the Secondary Exotic & Flow products. This Front Office team occupies a unique and strategic position, dealing with a large range of products and clients (corporate and institutional). As a result, they work closely with the different teams within EQD business line and especially sales and traders.
We are looking for a Technical Analyst, with expert VBA skills, to support the local growth of the team and aid in the development, implementation and management of our financial valuation tools for clients. You will develop complex requirements and expand the functionality of existing solutions.
You will ensure part of the team main missions:
- Setting up new primary deals in our valuation management tool to support our Flow and Exotic Structured Product business
- Valuing dedicated clients position and checking accuracy of prices on a daily basis
- Answer to client requests coming from our dedicated Client Service teams, Sales or Collateral Management teams
To succeed, you must have an aptitude for financial products and data analytics. This position has the potential for advancement so we are seeking candidates with some leadership skills and the desire to grow with our Company.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Financial Engineering or other applicable quantitative or related technical field.
- Proficiency in MS Access and VBA program
- Language: English is a pore-requisite, French is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Fast learner
- Availability for a 3-6 month training period in either London or Paris