RMB Trade Operations Officer
Standard / Permanent
Mainly performs RMB Draft Discounting, RMB Draft Acceptance, RMB Draft Collection & Settlement and RMB Supply Chain Financing, with the objective to achieve a good and effective support to business lines, to keep better compliance with requirement of local authorities and to provide good professional services to customers.
- Handle RMB Draft Discounting & Settlement processes, including Paper based and through e-Draft System;
- Handle RMB Draft Acceptance & Settlement process, including Paper based and through e-Draft System.
- Handle Client’s RMB Draft Collection & Settlement;
- Handle RMB Supply Chain Financing & Settlement processes;
- Perform RMB Trade Finance related regulatory reporting and internal controls.
- Perform half-yearly or ad hoc self-checking as assigned by team head.
- Contributes to develop innovation (bring ideas re. new processes etc.)
- Contributes to new products development from Operations perspective.
- Contributes to cross-selling of products from Operations perspective.
- University graduate.
- 5 years or above Bank experience on RMB Draft Discounting & Acceptance etc.
- Good command in both oral and written English.
- Familiar with PRC Bill Law.
- Familiar with Commercial Draft Discounting and Acceptance workflow.
- Familiar with local regulations on Draft Acceptance and Discounting.
- Familiar with Local Draft Clearing Process.
- Familiar with PBOC ECDS system processing.
- Familiar with PBOC CNAPS system processing.