RMB Remittance Clerk
Standard / Permanent
Mainly perform RMB inward and outward Remittance, also back up on RMB Local Clearing and Shanghai Payment & Settlement System process, with the objective to achieve a good and effective support to other department/ business lines, to keep better compliance with requirement of local authorities and to provide good professional services to customers.
RMB Inward & Outward Remittances through CNAPS.
- Handle clients’ paper-based outward remittance instructions;
- Monitor and handle clients’ outward remittances sent through e-Banking system;
- Monitor non-STP inward remittance transaction status and manually process;
- Monitor the nostro position auto-imported report and do manual adjustment if interface failure or items missing/rejected.
- Investigate and respond timely on differences in the PBOC Nostro Account Reconciliation.
- Perform half-yearly or ad hoc self-checking as assigned by team head.
Back up Processing:
- RMB Local Clearing process and RMB Inward and Outward Settlement through SPSS system.
- Contributes to develop innovation (bring ideas re. new processes etc.)
- Contributes to new products development from Operations perspective.
- Contributes to cross-selling of products from Operations perspective.
- University graduate.
- 2 years or above Foreign Bank experience on RMB Operations.
- Good command in both oral and written English.
- Familiar with local PBOC regulations on RMB Operations.
- Familiar with Local Clearing on Drafts and Checks.
- Familiar with PBOC CNAPS system processing.
- Familiar with PBOC regulations on Anti-money Laundry.