Risk Moody's Business Analyst
Standard / Permanent
About IHC creation
As part of the Enhanced Prudential Standards (EPS), the Federal Reserve requires banking organizations to establish an Intermediate Holding Company (IHC), to regulate them similarly to comparably-sized domestic Bank Holding Company (BHC).
Consequently, BNP Paribas has to provide the necessary legal, management and regulatory reporting on a USGAAP basis for the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC).
The IT IHC Risk Team is part of the Information Technology Group which works simultaneously on a wide range of projects arising from business, strategic initiatives, regulatory changes and reengineering of existing applications to improve functionality and efficiency.
The Intermediate Holding Company (“IHC”) program structured at the U.S. level across poles of activities of BNP Paribas provides guidance, supports the analysis, impact assessment and drives adjustments of the U.S. platform’s operating model due to the drastic changes introduced by the Enhanced Prudential Standards (“EPS”) for Foreign Banking Organizations (“FBOs”) finalized by the Federal Reserve in February 2014, implementing Section 165 of U.S. Dodd-Frank Act.
Senior Program Manager (Governance)
- Work with development teams across IHC Group throughout system implementation and delivery to ensure all communication is streamlined and transversal teams have appropriate transparency to teams delivery status
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with business clients to stake holders. Insure all program communicate is performed on timely basis
- Act as the first line of contact to interface with Global Risk Management business users.
- Collaborate with Risk, Finance, IHC IT Transversal teams on all program topics including RAG status, Status communication etc.
- Accountable for preparation of Statement of Works reviews
- General experience working with in Risk and Finance in a similar capacity.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Program Governance Topics
- Knowledge of resource onboarding and program effort forecasting
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to sort out issue under time constraint.
- Excellent English oral and written skills. Working knowledge of French is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Required Education or Equivalent Experience:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
Technical certifications a plus