Reporting & Services Reporting Officer (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 184,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 30,000 employees in over 57 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global career.
BNP Paribas CIB serves and supports corporates and institutional customers by delivering a wide range of solutions:
• Risk management solutions across a broad spectrum of asset classes to help clients protect their assets and mitigate their risks.
• Operational solutions: leveraging on transversal and industrialized platforms, to provide clients with global treasury solutions that fit their needs in terms of: Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Trade Finance & Foreign Exchange.
• Financing solutions: thanks to CIB’s strong expertise in structured financing and leading position in capital markets, to support clients in their various financing needs: Bank Financing, Debt Capital Markets & Equity Capital Markets.
• Advisory solutions: accompany and support clients in their strategic initiatives and their project financing.
The Reporting & Services Lisbon platform is a key component of the CIB Global Human Resources setup. Our mission is to support the CIB HR activities through administration roles & processes monitoring, permanent and adhoc reporting with in addition any new processes not already covered by another team. Our main challenge is to set up strong processes with high end data quality while keeping flexible and open services for the largest set of demanding clients.
• Headcount monitoring & reporting
• Systems administration
• Appraisals & 180° processes management
• Learning & Development support & reporting
• Micro Processes management
• Responsible of the Headcount monitoring & reporting
o Manage the CIB Headcount consolidation & reconciliation
o Responsible for the data quality
o Set up of a strong control framework
o CIB Headcount Norms management
o Define the CIB structure
o Main contact for Group HR and CIB Finance for headcount topics
o Production of dashboards & ad-hoc reporting
o Provide support to the CIB reporting platforms end users
• Administration of SPEAR (CIB tool)
o Manage the headcount information & data quality within SPEAR
o Back-up for the user’s accesses administration
o Define the referential (CIB structure, countries & legal entities)
o Provide support to SPEAR users
o Represent CIB in meetings regarding HR topics
o Develop and enhance the current processes & services, proposing improvements to better serve our clients
o Setup and follow up of the project from the specifications up to the go live
• Strong reporting / consolidation experience in a Finance environment
• Management of large databases
• Experience in managing multiple projects with consistent quality and timely delivery
• Systems administration & support
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.) package advanced level
• Skilled relationship builder - ability to work with different stakeholders
• Strong Team Spirit
• Innovation and creativity
• Results and delivery focus especially during change with customer satisfaction in mind
• Capacity to manage priorities
• Sense of confidentiality
• Fluent in English, French is recommended