Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
BNP Paribas is one of the euro zone’s leading banks, strongly positioned in its two core businesses - Retail Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking - and present worldwide with nearly 141,500 employees in 30 European countries. In 2014, it was named one of the “Top European Employers”. BNP Paribas has more than 1800 employees in Portugal and is one of the largest foreign institutions in the country.
Currently, BNP Paribas is creating a European Finance Operations Centre in Lisbon, with approximately 200 positions. This Operations Centre will be part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure the publication of financial information and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within Group Finance, Purchasing Solutions & Accounts Payable (PS&AP) is in charge of the cost accounting operations and tools for the Group.
The SAP Reporting team is in charge of designing reports to support the clients of the purchase-to-pay processes, facilitating the data collection and the data analysis.
As Reporting Business Analysts, your main tasks are to:
- Define the reporting business requirements in line with Invoice processing purchase-to-pay Core Model :
- Capture client requirements, propose the most adequate solution in line with Core Model Reporting Architecture and in coordination with SAP business analysts
- Define testing procedures and plans, and organise tests
- Design standard reports in SAP Business Objects InfoView environment, available for end users
- Define, develop and execute operational KPI reporting data.
- Support internal clients on the right use of the tool, including documentation and training sessions for end users
- Master’s degree in Finance or IT or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience: At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a similar role in the field of Finance / Cost Accounting
- Experience using SAP BW, Webi, BO, or other Reporting/Business Intelligence platform
- Experience using SAP (FI/MM/SD), is a plus
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), VBA and MS Access is a plus
- Analytical mind set with a strong strive for quality
- Autonomous, pro-active, commitment , perseverance and resilient
- Excellent communication and coordination skills (oral & written)
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast changing environment and with international locations
- Available to travel abroad, in short duration