Relationship Manager / Senior Relationship Manager
Standard / Permanent
HK-Hong Kong (HK)
1. Meet annual goals / budgets set by Management for self:
- Develop existing and new relationships – expand client base
- Know the client and the client’s requirements. Responsible for clients’ “Know Your Client” policy and procedures, and report to Management and Compliance appropriately on any issues relating to compliance.
- Market a full range of BNP Paribas Wealth Management products and services in a diversified manner to existing and new clients; in particular, the costs of transactions should be borne in mind and acted upon.
- Maintain communications with clients to assess their assess their needs and risk profile, advise on appropriate investment mix such as currencies, securities, credit, structured products, funds etc
- Cultivate and manage relationships with other areas of BNP Paribas to ensure as much cross- selling within BNP Paribas as possible, including Wealth Management Services, Discretionary Portfolio Management, etc.
- Ensure client informed and aware of all issues and all instructions are carefully executed.
- Ensure product documentation including credit facilities is at all times correct and appropriate.
- Ensure appropriate level of knowledge of BNPP’s systems and regulatory environment.
- Keep updated on products, systems and regulatory environment by attending various training sessions as requested.
2. Participate in projects and transactions are requested from time to time.
3. Ensure assistant works as professional members of a team and that administrative procedures and guidelines are followed to create the highest industry standards
4. Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
5. Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
6. Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
7. Responsible for ensuring job descriptions are written, distributed and updated
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
- Responsible for the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Responsible for ensuring team members comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Responsible for reporting all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Responsible for ensuring job descriptions are written, distributed and updated
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills :
- Previous private banking experience a must
- Client focussed person with excellent interpersonal relationships
- Ability to discuss and have the knowledge of the full range of PBA products
- Ability to expand the client network
- Familiar with procedures and documentation requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a team player with good initiative and team spirit
- Good PC and English writing skills
Qualifications and Experience :
- University degree
- At least 7 years private banking experience including credit and marketing
- Must fulfil the fit and proper criteria for SFC & HKMA
- Familiar with activities in world’s bourses (foreign exchange market activities, stock exchange market activities)