Regional Head of Client Management
Standard / Permanent
Main Objectives & Purpose :
1. Ensures the efficient functioning of Client management in HK and SG across various domains (Client onboarding and review, referential data management, independent call back and other front-office support tasks).
2. Develops and maintains a set of standard procedures encompassing all Client management activities which are exhaustive and regularly updated.
3. Ensures that operational first-level controls are rigorously executed and adequate actions are taken to address gaps, if any, in close interaction with other stakeholders (Permanent control, Business risk management, Compliance etc).
4. Drives initiatives as to improve operational processes and enhance customer satisfaction, in co-operation with Organization, IT, and other teams. Positions the Client Management function as a partner to the Front-office.
5. People management / people development of Client Management team in WM HK and WM SG as well as appraisals, CRP, recruitments and needs, etc., where needed jointly with HR and regional/local COO.
6. Establishes the annual budget for regional CM, ensures cost control discipline and regular monitoring/reporting to the regional COO.
7. Acts as a facilitator to support Client management teams in APAC locations other than HK and SG, notably by sharing good practices and provides assistance to the sites Client management as and when needed.