Regional Collection Product Manager, Transaction Banking APAC
Standard / Permanent
Main Objectives & Purpose:
To develop market relevant and client-centric solution that is compliant, cost-effective and sustainable for BNP Paribas.
Key Results Areas :
1. Product strategy performance
Based on our targeted customers, define and evolve our product strategy by
- Performing market intelligence on competitors’ offers and initiatives
-Analyzing the drivers for new trends through external exchanges (peers, consultants, regulators etc.) and/ or regular feed-backs from Sales/ Implementation teams
- Keeping pace with corporate’s changing requirements
- Exploring the most cost-effective solution including partner bank and/ or 3rd party solution
- Ensuring the continuous relevance of our solution to the clients
- Regionalising the solution to achieve optimal cost-effectiveness and standardization
2. Product management performance
Based on the product strategy in 1, lead and manage the product development by
- Providing clear business case for investment
- Defining/ validating the business requirements in coordination with TBA community (country product managers, TB Sales and Competence Center Product Specialists etc.)
- Validating the system specification, cost/ workload estimation (once-off and recurrent) and delivery date by ITO/ Competence Centre
- Keeping pace on the progress of the project and escalating matter when necessary
- Participating in UAT to validate the delivered product against business requirements
- Organizing the roll-out per country, in coordination with country product managers.
3. Commercialization performance
Based on the developed product, define and execute an appropriate commercialization plan by:
- Preparing and maintaining the Sales collaterals including value proposition, selling arguments, FAQ, training materials, e-brochure, videos and demos etc.
- Designing and documenting the implementation process including process flow, legal document, registration form, user guides and tutorial etc.
- Training respective stakeholders including the TBA Sales, Implementation and Client Management.
- Providing Product Advisory support to TBA Sales and Implementation during pre-sales (understanding and finding solutions for sophisticated requirements, show expertise in beauty parades…) and implementation phases.
- Supporting Cash Management promotion through direct participation to clients events and conferences.
- Defining and agreeing with Sales on Product KPI.
- Monitoring and tracking the performance of agreed KPIs.
- Adjusting the commercialization plan where applicable.
- Collecting TBA Sales’/ Implementation’s feed-backs to improve the offer.
4. Governance and control performance
To strengthen the product governance by:
- Identifying whenever a NAC (regional and /or country level) is required for any new product/ service by assessing its risks (regulatory, compliance, legal…), in coordination with OPC and NAC coordinator.
- Organising the NAC documentation and committee with the respective stakeholders and ensuring that the committee is well ahead of the expected deadline, notably on regulatory topic.
- Keeping watch on any production incident and the impacts on customers; Ensuring the prompt diagnosis and implementation of the agreed solution
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills:
Min 7 years of relevant product management experience in Cash Management
Strong knowledge/ experience in the APAC corporate Cash Management space
Strong synthesis / analysis capabilities
Team player spirit
Internal / external communication skills
Advance PC skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint etc.
Fluent in English
Qualifications and Experience:
Degree holder, preferable in Banking and Finance
Working experience in banking and/ or treasury function
Relevant professional certification
Other Value-added Competencies:
Able to work under pressure, running many initiatives in parallel
Initiative, innovative and proactive