CIB HR Report Administrator Officer
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
The Reporting & Services Lisbon platform is a key component of the CIB Global Human Resources setup. Our mission is to support the CIB HR activities through administration roles & processes monitoring, permanent and Adhoc reporting with in addition any new processes not already covered by another team. Our main challenge is to set up strong processes with high-end data quality while keeping flexible and open services for the largest set of demanding clients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Reporting & Services Lisbon Platform is a key component of the CIB Global Human Resources setup. This team will support the CIB HR activities through administration roles & processes:
· Ensure good working and Assist managers & business line to understand the RefOG
· Headcount monitoring & reporting (ExCo Dashboard)
· System administration (SPEAR, RefOG)
· Learning and Development support & reporting
· Micro Processes Management (CMPs, JAD)
Administration of RefOG for CIB and ALM Treasury will:
· Provide support to RefOG users/customers
· Staff administration and CIB users accesses
· Dashboard & reporting
· Set up controls & manage data quality
· Update the CIB organisational referential
· Represent CIB in meetings regarding RefOG topics
· Develop and enhance the current processes & services, proposing improvements to better serve our clients.
· Set up and follow-up of the projects
· Minimum of Master degree or similar in a related area
· Previous experience in systems administration support (RefOG preferable)
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word) advanced level
· English and French fluency (both oral and written communication)
· Capacity to prioritize and manage responsibilities
· Analytical and critical mind set
· Strong team spirit
· Oriented to organization and rigor
· High sense of confidentiality
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.