Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As an integral part of Corporate and Institutional banking, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 8,3 trillion EUR assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 1,6 trillion EUR of funds’ assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises of two business lines, a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
Ensure monthly / quarterly reconciliation of Client’s holding (Fund units)
Ensure the follow-up of the reconciliation breaks until final conclusion
Respond to any query from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
Identify discrepancies and out of balance conditions through a variety of balancing techniques and reconciliation software applications
Prepare and submit various monthly / quarterly reports for management review
Identify and recommend improvements in reconciliation process and other processing areas for greater operational efficiency and risk mitigation
- Knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
- Minimum BA degree (Finance, Economics, Law)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Ability to co-operate in team and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Experience in Fund Industry and Reconciliation area will be an asset
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex training preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.