QA Officer KYC - Associate / Senior Associate
Standard / Permanent
COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
· Perform Quality Assurance (QA) on sample approved KYC cases for all the regions supported by ISPL team and verify adherence to CIB KYC Procedure and existing ISPL procedures
· Communicate deviations, if any to ISPL KYC Preparation team, Onshore processing team, Onshore QA team and identify action plan in conjunction with stakeholders and monitor the completion of action plan
· Report deviations, if any, to all stakeholders along with the action plan and status of completion as a part of governance structure
· Conduct SLA scoping control to ensure that ISPL KYC Preparation team has not worked on files which are not in the ISPL scope based on the SLAs signed with different regions
The QA Officer needs to independently perform QA on KYC Preparation process for sample cases. Key steps for control of controls include:
1. Extraction of the list of completed cases for sampling.
2. Determine the representative samples for QA.
3. Ascertain if the ISPL processing team has obtained latest mandatory documents and reports as per requirements.
4. Ensure that the ISPL processing team has directed SBO contacts to collect missing documents, opinions and sign off
5. Ensure that the ISPL processing team has got KYC forms and other mandatory documents validated by Business Line / Coverage in charge.
6. Ascertain if the ISPL processing team has identified all beneficial owners (including shareholders, directors, key managers etc.)
7. Ascertain if the necessary background checks (including checks against local and global blacklists) are conducted on all beneficial owners.
8. Ensure that all hits found during background checks are addressed as per KYC policies.
9. Ensure that all the necessary checks (3rd parties, website, stock exchange) to complete the recertification preparation task of the KYC have been performed
10. Ensure data and documents are uploaded (scanned and archived) into systems properly
11. Ensure client files pass all quality and control reviews
12. Ensure that upon approval, ISPL Processing team has forwarded KYC Recertification Information to Static Data Team for maintenance
13. Escalate concerns / issues as needed to stakeholders.
3.2 3 years’ experience in Banking / financial services Industry with Min. 1 year in due diligence onboarding / recertification, AML, Compliance related activity or relevant experience
3.3 Strong knowledge of the on-boarding/ KYC process for Corporate and Institutional Banking
3.4 Strong knowledge of the global and local regulations regarding company structures, AML and financial markets.