Standard / Permanent
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
The main purpose of this role it to deliver high quality, compelling RFP responses that are aligned to the Sales Lead’s ambitions and strategy for the prospect and segment. The postholder will also improve the quality of RFP responses held in our databases through our continuous development programme.
• Responsible for crafting well-written, accurate and compelling responses to RFPs.
• Review and revise RFP responses provided by the Subject Matter Expert (“SME”) community to ensure that they are accurate, relevant, up to date and aligned to the prospects’ needs and requirements.
• Develop responses into key messages that are relevant in the context of the deal and ensure that responses emphasise Securities Services strengths and differentiators.
• Assist in writing new and more complex RFP responses as well as proactively enhancing database answers.
• Develop strong working relationships with the contributors to the RFP process to maintain the continued improvement in RFP responses and timeliness.
• Maintain and update responses in adherence to the BNP Paribas brand and marketing guidelines and Securities Services writing style.
• Highly skilled communicator.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills and the ability to write compelling RFP responses.
• An understanding and ability to articulate the Securities Services business model, industry and client segments using appropriate language and terminology. Knowledge of the asset management, asset owner and alternatives segments.
• High attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality control.
• Able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines as dictated by internal teams, prospects, consultants and clients.
• Ability to manage priorities, plan and meet deadlines.
• RFP management and writing experience gained in a similar financial organisation.
• Self-motivated and disciplined.
• Ability to think and write creatively.
• Proficient in MS Office packages.
• Experience of working with consultants and consultant led RFPs.
• Knowledge and prior experience of Qvidian would be an advantage
Qualifications required for the role:
• Educated to degree level
• Member of Association of Proposal Management Professionals
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.