Project Management Officer
Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
BNP Paribas is one of the euro zone’s leading banks, strongly positioned in its two core businesses - Retail Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking - and present worldwide with nearly 141,500 employees in 30 European countries. In 2014, it was named one of the “Top European Employers”. BNP Paribas has more than 3000 employees in Portugal and is one of the largest foreign institutions in the country.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure the publication of financial information and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within Group Finance, Purchasing Solutions & Accounts Payable (PS&AP) is in charge of the cost accounting operations and tools for the Group.
The “Project Office” team within PS&AP Cost Accounting Services is in charge of monitoring the project portfolio and demand management of PS&AP.
As Project Officer, your key tasks are to:
- Monitor the global project portfolio and demand management within PS&AP CAS (project methodology follow-up, reporting and governance)
- Coordinate Resources & Budget Management (including capacity planning)
- Ensure the correct use of Clarity for Project Management and time tracking by all PS&AP CAS team members
- Organize the internal communication between PS&AP CAS sub-departments
- Coordinate the follow-up of the yearly Business plan
- Ensure all necessary governance committees are in place, working and correctly documented
- Master’s degree in Finance or Business
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
- Strong team spirit
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, autonomy
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment and willing to work with international locations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
Available to a training period abroad, if needed