Project Control Officer - Process & Organization
Standard / Permanent
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Head of Client Management - Canada
The Project Control Officer works very closely with the Head of Client Management Canada.
Transversal and multidisciplinary in nature, The Project Control Officerfacilitates the management of essential information and projects position requires a strong ability to manage efficiently his tasks and priorities.
The Project Control Officer will be required to:
• Acts as a point of contact between management and employees or other stakeholders
• Represent and support Client Management management lines
• Provide strategic advices to the management
• Create, centralize, manage Client Management roadmap and follow-up on priorities leading to improved visibility and easier prioritization to Management
• Participate to regular brainstorming sessions with management to identify improvement areas
• Manage day to day issue and escalate to management when necessary
• Suggest problem resolution approaches.
• Attend project meetings, prepare meeting notes and distribute to identified stakeholders
• Follow-up and ensure that solutions to streamline organization and operational processes are properly implemented
• Evaluate project performance against goals and take necessary action to address deviations
• Promote when relevant the standardization of practices across all Client Management platforms and play an active role in sharing “Best Practices
• Participate to the organization and preparation of various Committees with the management.
• Identification of KPIs to be enhanced and support the implementation (automation of data collection, review efficiency of existing KPIs…)
• Produce project reports; request, collect, analyze, query, verify consistency and completeness and integrate regular status reports
• Ensure proper archiving of the documentation
• Keep an updated action plan with the relevant information
• High energy, tenacity, resilience, capacity to remain calm under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
• Ability to deliver in a synthetic and timely manner
• Should be strong willed, a fast learner and a able to effect changes fast (based on client or employee feedbacks)
• Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple undertakings at the same time and with different level of granularity, constantly keeping focus on priorities
• Very strong work ethic and ability to deal with confidential information
Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
Education / Experience
• 5 - 6 years’ experience in Consulting
• Postgraduate degree, Master’s degree or MBA in Finance, Business or Engineering
• Valuable experience in a Client Management environment
• Excellent knowledge of Client Management Organization and processes
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 180,000 employees, including 140,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.