Project Manager - Client Implementation
Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global securities services provider. Covering over 100 markets and providing integrated solutions to all participants in the investment cycle including the buy-side, sell-side, corporates and issuers.
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Project Managers to join our Client Implementation Team (CIT) in Glasgow. The team manages projects of varying sizes and complexity, engaging and coordinating with the relevant local BNP Paribas and client offices. The team supports the sales process via RFI, RFP and client pitches, where we will demonstrate our excellence in on-boarding, supporting the deal process by coordinating operational input to costing and pricing and taking full responsibility for the implementation of the business.
The CIT successfully deliver new business and/or change for our global clients, using formal project principles to deliver a professional service on time and to budget.
CIT On-boarding covers an implementation that has any of the following characteristics and require client management, oversight, co-ordination or governance:
- Complex funds
- High volume of funds
- New Product
- New Asset Type
- New Fund Type
- New Operating Model required
- Legal Impact
- Credit Application required
Key Responsibilities Include:
As a Client Implementation Project Manager, you will be required to use project management disciplines to manage a workstream within a large scale project or manage a stand-alone project, with the following key responsibilities:
- Set governance structure of workstream/project
- Set and agree objectives for each workstream
- Project Initiation Document production
- Project planning (tasks, durations, resource, dependencies) and effective tracking
- Risk, Issue, Assumption, management and escalation
- Scope / change control management
- Due Diligence coordination
- Gap identification and closure
- Operating model definitions
- Due Diligence report production
- Feasibility / Impact Analysis
- Project/Workstream status reporting
- Prepare for, chair or participate in workstream, working group, third party and client meetings.
- Fully engage with Operations, IT and Functional Departments (Legal, Risk, Compliance, H.R., Finance, Coverage and Product), as required (Globally).
The ideal candidate will have good working knowledge of investment administration and possess excellent project management skills. You must be able to demonstrate your influencing and problem solving abilities, taking a proactive approach. Experience in a similar role would be an advantage. Candidates must be able to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.