Project Manager – CIB IT Digital projects
Standard / Permanent
A project Manager will to be part of CIB IT Architecture and Digital team of BNPP ISPL who will lead the digital and Architecture related initiatives within ISPL. He will work with various project teams involved in digital initiatives such as RPA, AI related activities and will also be in-charge of innovation Lab at BNPP ISPL. The person would ensure that CIB IT Architecture strategy is well understood and followed by various IT Development teams in context of Digital Projects and will be involved in review of those initiatives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design & validate innovative ideas, POCs and MVPs for Digital projects
- Contribute to Digital roadmap and drive it to move the initiatives from POCs to MVP/project phases
- Engage with RPA program of CIB and support team from IT side.
- Oversee projects involving NLP, Machine learning and some of the other digital technologies
- Should have excellent communication and influencing skills as the role would involve reaching out to teams from various different departments
- Set up an Innovation Lab at BNPP ISPL that will provide platform for innovation
- Work in an Agile mode with emphasis on MVP.
- Work with Learning and Development team to build the strategy for required trainings
- 10+ years of experience managing multiple applications involving Core Java , J2EE applications.
- Good understanding of Technical Architecture and Design.
- Exposure to project involving AI and Digital technologies such as Machine Learning, NLP, blockchain and exposure to Mobile Application development
- Good communication and presentation skills
Good to have skills
- Experienced in running events such as hackathons, innovation days etc
- Exposure to Finance domain and prior experience with banks
- Must be able to interact with development teams and technical experts and senior management
- Delivery focused.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Work experience (in years):-10+ years
B.E / B. Tech, M. Tech, MCA or equivalent