Senior Project Manager & Business Analyst
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone. BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been the first foreign bank to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Project Manager & Business Analyst is the interface between the operations staff in the Business line, the IT staff, the PMO and the management for initiated projects, to respond to changes. He/she understands and analyzes the needs of the Business line, to propose and implement solutions that are based on its needs and requirements. It also has relationships with clients, to get a better grasp of the Business line's needs. The objective is to achieve process and organization optimization using information technology and communication.
- Carry out feasibility studies for the project, in conjunction with the Business line
- Analyze with a critical and constructive point of view the requirements formulated by the Business line
- Draft the Statement of Requirement of the Business line on the basis of these requirements
- Makes sure to have the Business line validate the need throughout the process, and to vali-date the dependencies with all stakeholders
- Depending on the owning entity, draft functional specifications reflecting the Business line's Statement of Requirements
- Define acceptance testing range (tests to be performed, deliverables, among others)
- Carry out, in conjunction with the Business line, the necessary change management (documentation, support, training, communication)
- Ensure regular customer relationship management
- Be the Support for customers
- Act as a facilitator between customers, IT and PMO as regards understanding the strategy, needs and the constraints of customers
- Contribute to the adoption of customer focus amongst all stakeholders
- Master Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Business Consulting or Project Management
- Strong knowledge in Project Management
- Knowledge in Business Process Management
- English fluency; French will be considered a plus
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, change driven and with a proactive mind-set
- Autonomous and problem solver
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.