Project Management Office – Senior Consultant (m/f)
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
As a PMO Senior Consultant you will advise and follow end-to-end projects from assessment phase to closure.
· Build solid relationships with Business, Functions and Management.
· Leverage on the team’s project management and smartsourcing expertise to advise the sponspor and project key stakeholders in the most appropriate approaches/tools/benchmarks
· Animate coordination with functions to ensure adequate capacity and alignment of stakeholders
· Follow project implementation including active participation to project steering committees
· Unlock pain points during project implementation with help of functions and escalate to top management when appropriate
· Provide consolidated roadmap to functions and top management
· Design set of performance indicators in collaboration with functions and ensure its deployment and regular production
· Contribute to PMO transversal projects with potential role of project manager
· Act ethically, respecting the CIB values, rules and compliance directives.
· Master degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
· Minimum of 5years of experience in Business Consulting or Project Management
· Strong project management knowledge
· Energetic, proactive, determined, change driven, positive, goal oriented and consistent
· Objective seeker within a time-frame acting with tenacity
· Able to independently structure the problems and solve them
· Act with discretion, privacy and respecting confidentiality.
· Strong written, presentation and verbal communication
· Highly organized: able to multi-tasking
· Strong attention to detail
· Able to simplify complex information
· Strong MS Office knowledge – Mainly in Excel and PowerPoint presentations
· Proficient in English (fluent in French is a plus)