Prime Brokerage PrimeDB Developer-II
Standard / Permanent
Software Engineer - Java developer
Java, Spring, GWT , Webservice, Maven,Hibernate, Sybase, Middleware technologies , Sound knowledge in Securities Finance and money market products
Developer requires someone with at least 4 years’ experience as a Developer, with the following objectives:
Using JEE development environment, design a scalable and flexible application using JAVA, Spring,Hibernate and Web Services.
Design and implement application data model using Sybase/Oracle, along with performance tuning and optimization configuration.
Interface, as necessary, with other IT teams in the delivery of requirements.
Proactively manage issues and risks, and independently drive projects forward.
Mandatory Requirements Skills
· Minimum 4+ years’ experience in developing flexible, scalable and robust applications, supporting the financial services sector.
· Strong in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Strong SQL and database skills in Oracle and Sybase.
- Having prior experience in financial projects is a must. Should have good knowledge of financial products like bonds, stocks, derivatives. At least 1 project in the curriculum should cater to financial sector.
- Teamwork oriented, optionally multicultural or in an international environment
- Take initiative
- Strong Communication Skills
Nice to have:
GWT and Maven Experience.
Experience in Prime Brokerage.
Work experience (in years):4-6 years
B.E / B. tech,MCA or equivalent