BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As an integral part of Corporate and Institutional banking, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 8,3 trillion EUR assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 1,6 trillion EUR of fund’s assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
- Provide most accurate and up to date prices for securities within given investment portfolio
- Support Securities Pricing Team in daily activities
- Investigate and solve all discrepancies in price validation process
- Contact internal and external counterparties from multiple locations
- Find and propose process improvements
- Contact data vendors (Bloomberg & Reuters) for missing valuations
- Very good English
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Economy/Accounting
- Proven experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, and loan servicing or related careers (preferred)
- Knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Very good Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to meet tight intraday deadlines
- Willingness to collaborate with multi-cultural teams from various locations
Stable employment based on full-time job contract
Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
Relevant trainings and development opportunities
Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, co-founding of language courses, and many more
Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.