Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been the first foreign bank to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure its publication and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
GFS is looking for a talented trainee to contribute to the activity of the GFS Management Office, and to participate in the development and delivery of transversal projects.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To contribute to the activity of the GFS Management Office, supporting the team members in their deliverables.
- Lead a team of Participate in the implementation of projects in the organization
- Support the design of improved solutions for internal processes;
- Verify and monitor that the documentation is updated and in line with the applicable processes
- Collect and present data needed to manage consolidated dashboards (KPI and other reporting)
- Contribute to transversal support activities of GFS
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Business
- Organizational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work with international locations
- Strong team spirit
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, autonomy
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to respect priorities
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written)
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluent in English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.